Are you experienced in sales or account management and looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join the Mind Of My Own team, a multi-award winning social tech business and make a positive impact on society?
If you are an enthusiastic and customer focused person come and join the Mind Of My Own team, a growing business in the tech for social good sector.
We are growing both in the UK and internationally and now need to increase capacity in our sales force to ensure Mind Of My Own continues to expand its customer base. Although this role is home-based it will require you to be available travel in the UK and abroad.
Working for Mind Of My Own is inspiring. Not only does Mind Of My Own allow you to play an active part in developing the company’s future, its size also enables you to demonstrate and develop a broad range of skills that a traditional larger company wouldn’t be able to. Mind Of My Own is an agile, energetic and a positive place to work.
Natalie, current employee
You will be looking to join a young ambitious company where you can use your initiative, develop your skills and be part of a highly performing, small dynamic team.
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Based in: Flexible (UK only)
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30k basic plus bonus
Please apply now with a two-page CV and 500-word statement explaining your desire and suitability for the role to email@example.com
For a conversation about the role please call Jill Thorburn – Director on 07738087962
5pm, 9 July 2018
Interviews will be held in London on Wednesday, 18 July 2018
- Support the business development manager in generating sales of Mind Of My Own products to local authority children’s services, independent service providers, schools and other organisations in the UK and overseas
- Build outstanding relationships with all contacts supporting them to join Mind Of My Own
- Work closely with account management to maintain relationships with existing customers and gain repeat business
- Feed learning gained from your interactions with sales leads into the continuous development of Mind Of My Own
- Be Mind Of My Own’s eyes and ears in the marketplace, gathering information regarding competitors and identifying new business opportunities
- Alongside the business development manager manage the first point of contact for potential customers
This is a developing role and the tasks required to carry it out will evolve as Mind Of My Own develops and your skills grow. These are core tasks you’re likely to be performing:
- Working with Mind Of My Own colleagues to ensure consistent lead generation
- Selecting targets and making sure you’re talking to the key decision makers
- Prioritising sales opportunities and carefully choosing how much time and effort to expend on each one
- Engaging with, and progressing warm leads along the sales cycle
- Listening to customer needs and challenges and presenting Mind Of My Own products in ways that make the sale
- With support from the business development manager negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales
- Support the development of Mind Of My Own’s marketing materials: ensuring they are always up-to-date and using your creativity to find new ways to generate positive attention
- Developing tools and resources to educate and support leads to overcome their internal challenges to buying Mind Of My Own
- Working closely with management and development team, sharing marketplace learning and customer requests in ways that support continued product improvement
- Keeping a watchful eye on marketplace shifts, technology, and regulation changes
- Monitoring competitors and making recommendations to the business development manager
- Tracking sales metrics and reporting data to the business development manager on a regular basis
- Reviewing your own sales performance to meet or exceed targets