Mind Of My Own apps cater for pupils as young as four years old, including those with additional educational needs and older pupils up to adulthood.
We co-produce our apps with children, helping empower them to have their say on things that are important to them. Find out how both our apps are enhancing communication between pupil and teacher in schools throughout the UK.
We were up and running with Mind Of My Own in a matter of days, no installation and very straightforward implementation for my busy staff. Already we are gaining valuable insights into children’s experience that we didn’t have before. Headteacher, St Mary’s Academy
The benefits for your school
- Trusted and proven apps used across the British Isles and overseas
- The ability to detect and intervene early in pupils’ difficulties
- Removing some of the barriers to pupils’ readiness to learn
- Unique insights into the lived experience of your pupils, including their wellbeing
- Improving attainment, especially among some pupils who struggle
- Helping you understand better and respond to pupils’ behaviours
- Aggregated data reports using appealing and easy to read charts and tables.
- Available to pupils in over 100 languages and accessible for pupils with Dyslexia
- Text-to-voice feature to support visually impaired pupils
Need more information? Go to FAQ