Mind Of My Own apps Cater for pupils as young as four years old, including those with additional educational needs and older pupils up to adulthood.
We co-produce our apps with children, helping empower them to have their say on things that are important to them. Find out how both our apps are enhancing communication between teacher and pupil in schools throughout the UK.
“Mind Of My Own gets kids engaged and talking. When kids come to my office they often remark “Not another form to do!” Mind Of My Own leads to more engagement and a fun discussion, whilst still capturing the required information. The apps empower kids so that their voice is heard.”
– Elizabeth Quinn, Assistant Headteacher
The benefits of Mind Of My Own for your school
Using One App and Express in your school gives you access to trusted and proven apps that are used across the British Isles, including the UK, Jersey and Isle of Man. Other benefits include:
- Easier and a more fun method of communicating with your pupils than traditional paper forms
- Reduces the burden of writing up reports by sending you a pdf of what the pupils have said, giving you more time to spend understanding their views, wishes, and feelings
- Promotes earlier reporting of worries such as bullying
- Encourages deeper dialogue with your pupils that helps you find out more about their lives at school and at home through their eyes, increasing the ability to improve.
Learn more about One and Express below.