Mind Of My Own apps cater for children as young as four years old, including young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) up to adulthood.
We co-produce our apps with children and young people, helping empower them to have their say on things that are important. Find out how our apps are enhancing communication between staff and young people in schools throughout the UK.
We were up and running with Mind Of My Own in a matter of days, no installation and very straightforward implementation for my busy staff. Already we are gaining valuable insights into children’s experience that we didn’t have before. Headteacher, St Mary’s Academy
The benefits for your school
- Trusted and proven apps used across the British Isles and overseas
- The ability to detect and intervene early in children and young people’s difficulties
- Removing some of the barriers to young people’s readiness to learn
- Unique insights into the lived experience of your young people, including their wellbeing
- Improving attainment, especially among some children and young people who struggle
- Helping you understand better and respond to young people’s behaviours
- Aggregated data reports using appealing and easy to read charts and tables
- Available to children and young people in over 100 languages and accessible for those with Dyslexia
- Text-to-voice feature to support visually impaired children and young people
Need more information? Go to FAQ